5 Key Questions to ask yourself:
- Do I know how to drill concrete or Brick Pavers with a core drill?
- Do I have access to a concrete core drill (or even know what one is)?
- Is it worth working in the hot sun for several hours on a Saturday to save $100 or less?
- Do I care if my Pool Safety fence has a Warranty?
- Do I care if the Pool fencing looks straight and is safe for my child?
Once you buy the pool fence material, remember to measure the holes and mark with pencil before starting the drilling process. After drilling the holes, install the pool gate first and then start adjoining the other sections of the baby fence together.
You have the option of choosing whether you wish to receive the assistance of pool fence installers for installing your swimming pool fence or would like to do-it-yourself.
Visit www.tampapoolfence.com for additional information
If you are like most people, you read those questions and thought to yourself, “Yeah, I don't want to tackle that job!” Then, call one of our offices and schedule a free estimate or professional installation. www.tampapoolfence.com